Terms and Conditions
Welcome to gmashbahrain.com website. The below rules and regulations act as an agreement between you “the CLIENT” and Gmash Clothing Brand “who will also use the terms WE, US or OUR”. By accessing this website or agreeing to place an order, you confirm your understanding and acceptance to these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use this website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The site reserves the right to update this agreement at any time with no prior notice provided. Please ensure you check the Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) of use regularly for updates. Your continued use of the site. It is part of your responsibility as a client to check for any changes should they occur, your continued visits to this website will act as an acceptance to the changes at any point in time.
Eligibility and Responsibility
Our website allows you to order products. By agreeing to this, you are agreeing to use the site’s product and services at your own risk and the brand will not be deemed liable for your use of our website. By accessing our website, you agree that you are legally authorized to, and are of lawful age in your country of residence, or have given us your consent as a parent or legal guardian to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site and execute a transaction under your supervision.
Clients are only permitted to use our products for the purpose of shopping for personal use only. Commercial use or use on behalf of any third party or for any illegal purpose is prohibited, except as explicitly permitted by us in advance through a clear written consent, especially if it is intended to form an agency, partnership, or any other kind of joint enterprise with us.
We shall not be held responsible in any direct or indirect way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in association with, your failure to comply with our Terms and Conditions (T&Cs).
Use of The website
Certain offered features on our website may require registration or subscription. If a client wishes to register an account on our website, they are solely responsible for keeping all confidential login details including username and password safe and secure, and is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under his/her registered account. The client must notify us of any suspicious or unauthorized use of the account by phone of email.
By using our website, client agrees to:
- Provide current, complete, true and accurate information and details, and to promptly update such information if any changes occur.
- Avoid using our website in any illegal way that may disturb, damage, impair or refine the brand or its website.
- Authorize us to suspend, restrict or terminate access to part of or the whole website at any time without prior notice should any illegal acts comes to our attention.
- Not access or attempt to access registered accounts of other clients for the purpose of distorting our website security levels.
Clients and users are not permitted to copy, reproduce, redistribute, download, copy, record, transmit, link, edit, post or broadcast any of the content displayed in our website, social media or branded promotional materials (including but not limited to designs, registered and unregistered trademarks, sounds, images, text, videos, music, logos, photographs, patents, comments and graphics) in any way, directly or indirectly, whether for commercial or personal uses, except as explicitly permitted by us in advance through a clear written consent. Similar content is the property of Gmash only and it is fully protected by copyright laws locally and internationally.
Gmash does not guarantee that the shared content, the functional aspects of its communication platforms and the server a client connects through are free of errors, viruses and other harmful components, hence we highly advise all users to ensure installing an updated version of a suitable virus checking software.
A client shall be solely held responsible for any form of content he/she contributes through any of our communication platforms, directly or indirectly, privately or publically, with any member of our team or another individual. You automatically grant us the right to use the contributed content for any purpose it sees suitable. Gmash also reserves the right as it solely sees fit to not publish, retract, remove or block any contributed content if it is believed to be illegal, offensive, racist, inappropriate, defamatory and harmful to individuals, institutions or religions, or if it by any means provokes violence and hatred, interferes with other people’s privacy, violates copyrighted content, promotes other businesses and encloses personal data.
Our communication platforms are available to and accessible by the public, hence a client is solely responsible for keeping all confidential content safe and secure.
Orders and Shopping
To buy our products that are made in the Kingdom of Bahrain, orders can be placed directly in our showroom, or through our website that utilizes the use of a safe online e-commerce platform. The website contains an easy guide that will instruct you throughout the process of placing an order. It is the client responsibility to ensure that the order is entirely correct (product, color, size, etc.) before checking out. Gmash does not accept any alteration requests on both ready-made and custom-made products unless the order received by the client from us was faulty or incorrect.
Please use our recommended standard size guidelines posted below each product before placing the order, as failing to do so will not entitle you for any returns or exchanges if necessary.
The products displayed on the online shop section of this website and in our showroom will be sold to you either as:
- Ready-Made: products are available for immediate purchase as these are existing inventory. Upon confirmation of payment, orders are processed and prepared for delivery/shipping within 2-3 days.
- Custom-Made: products will only be produced upon confirmation of payment as these are purchased as in-production items. Orders inside Kingdom of Bahrain can only be processed with a 20 Bahraini Dinars advanced payment per abaya (this amount is non-refundable if the client fails to collect the order). Orders are processed and prepared for delivery/shipping within 2-4 weeks unless stated otherwise.
Gmash will offer all necessary information for the desired item including product details, photographs, colors, sizes, quantities, care and price. Note that we made our best effort towards ensuring that all displayed details are accurate and complete, we still do not guarantee that colors on our communication platforms (website, social media, phone, etc.) are true to life as it partly depends on the display settings of your monitor and computer. Please refer to the color and fabric description text to avoid any doubts (we may offer a ready-made product from a certain in a different color or fabric than the displayed picture, hence the it is the client’s full responsibility to carefully read it all before placing an order).
Our team may also sometimes discover that a product has been priced incorrectly for any reason, and hence will communicate this issue with you immediately by phone or email. We are not obligated to accept or fulfill an order in this matter and reserve the right to cancel it at any point even if it was initially accepted, and the client reserves the right to either request a full/partial refund of the paid amount or reimburse the remaining balance.
You can choose to purchase our products through our website with or without registration. Either way, an automatic email will be sent upon checkout with all the information necessary.
We also accept orders via our WhatsApp on +973 39033666 at all times. Our team will guide you throughout the process and payment method will be advised accordingly.
Client agrees that all the information provided at the time of registering on our website or ordering using any possible mentioned way is fully accurate and complete. Should any change occur, please ensure you modify it directly on your account if registered or contact our team by phone or email if not registered. We will not be held liable for any delays caused by incorrect or incomplete information provided by the client upon placing an order.
We have the right to reject any order due to any unforeseen inventory condition or shipping restriction that does not fulfil our quality control standards. These include but are not limited to the unavailability of the ordered ready-made product or the lack of stocked fabric chosen by the client to produce a new custom-made product. You will be directly informed by our team and will be eligible for either a full refund that may take up to 14 days to be processed, or amendments on the existing order if you may wish.
Once an order has left our warehouse, the following conditions are applicable:
- We are not held liable for delays beyond our control. This includes but are not limited to customs clearance processes.
- We reserve the right to track each order once it is dispatched, in transit and until it is delivered/shipped to the address you have provided us with to ensure its safe arrival.
- A signature is mandatory upon the order receipt.
- Once an order is delivered to the address you provided us with, it is your responsibility and the responsibility of the person who signed on receiving your order.
- We are not held liable for any damages or defects that do not match the product details listed on our website after the order receipt due to abnormal consumption, negligent use, natural amortization or any other form of misuse.
The default currency we use in our showroom and website is Bahraini Dinars (BHD). Bank international transfer charges including but not limited to currency rates are solely the responsibility of the client. You may contact our team directly to provide you with an equivalent total to your purchase in your preferred currency.
Product prices are usually set at the beginning of each season, however, they are subject to change but will not affect any order you have already placed and paid for. All prices and offers remain valid as advertised from time to time and from a supplier to another.
We currently accept Credit Card and Debit Card payments, BenefitPay and cash payments in our showroom, and only accept Credit Card and Debit Card payments on Gmash website. Please note:
- All payment card transactions on our website are processed using a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment.
- Upon confirming your order on our website, you verify that the payment card you are using belongs to you or to an owner who specifically authorized you to use it.
- Payment will be debited and cleared from your account immediately upon confirmation from your side, however, all orders are subject to acceptance by Gmash website and availability of the products. Incase your order has been rejected for any of the mentioned reasons, you will receive a refund that may take up to 14 days to be processed.
- We will not be held liable for any delay, non-delivery or cancelation of your order if the issuer of your payment card rejects to authorize payment on our website.
- Gmash takes all reasonable care to secure your order details and payment, however, in the absence of negligence on our part, we are not to be held liable for any loss you may endure if a third party attains unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
For bank transfers or any other form of payment, you can communicate directly with our sales team to advise you accordingly.
Complaints and Governing Law
If you have a complaint, you may contact our team by phone or email and provide them with full necessary details about yourself and your order if applicable. The Terms and Conditions we set along with all our policies and procedures will be governed by and referred to the law and the relevant courts of competent jurisdiction in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions in whole or in part is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then these Terms and Conditions, the other provisions and the remainder of the affected provision shall continue to be valid. Any waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions by Gmash shall not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach or default and shall in no way affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
You agree to compensate us fully, defend us, and avoid holding us harmless immediately at our request from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses, including but not limited to legal fees arising from any breach of our Terms and Conditions by you, including accessing this website by any other persons using your account caused by your action or inaction.