Gmash is committed to respecting the privacy rights of its website users, as well as recognizing the importance of protecting the Personal Data submitted by the client upon communications, subscriptions, registrations and purchases.
may also disclose your Personal Data to any relevant regulatory body where there is a legal obligation to do so. You do not however need to provide Personal Data in order to access and browse our website.
To update or correct any of the Personal Data a client entered, he/she can simply make the necessary changes by logging into their account.
The Personal Data we collect, store and use online, by phone or at sales/marketing events are necessary and will be used for the following purposes:
- To process and maintain the registration of an account.
- To safely administer orders, payments and delivery/shipping, in order to provide the client with a personalized shopping experience or possibly detect and protect against frauds and financial unauthorized transactions. We do not however store confidential information of used methods of payments including but not limited to name, credit-card/debit-card number, expiry date and CVV/CVC as these are directly shared with authorized service providers.
- To share marketing news and updates on products, offerings, promotions and events. Communications will be directly made by Gmash to the client as we do not claim the right to sell or pass Personal Data to a third party for marketing purposes.
- To improve our services by using provided Personal Data to conduct statistical studies.
- To provide satisfactory levels of customer service, and be able to address queries and resolve complaints.
- To deliver a specific service requested by the client.
- To accelerate easier methods of communication between us and the client.
- To manage in order to elevate the safety levels on our systems, networks and communication gateways as required or permitted by legal authorities.
- To retain and monitor necessary records for any forthcoming needs.
- To defend ourselves against any legal claims by enforcing our legal rights as per the policies and agreements stated in our website or otherwise as per applicable by the laws and regulations in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
OPT-IN and OPT-OUT Provision
When a client registers for an account on our website, he/she will be given the option to subscribe to our regular update service that sends email alerts about but not limited to special offers, new products, promotions, events of interest and partnerships. You can choose not to receive such communications at anytime by unsubscribing to the service you have subscribed to previously. For more assistance on this matter, you can contact our team by phone or email.